Metro and train
Godelleta has a bus station. Metro and train stations can be found in Chiva and Cheste. In less than an hour you are in the heart of Valencia.
Valencia has very good train connections with the rest of Spain, including Barcelona, Alicante, Madrid, Seville and Malaga.
With the high-speed train (AVE) you travel in 1.5 hours to Madrid and in 3 hours you are in Barcelona. Nice for a day out!
In Godelleta there are 3 small supermarkets, one of which is at the cooperativa at the beginning of the village. At the gas station Galp they also sell bread, vegetables, fruit and meat. (even on Sunday). However, if you want to go to a larger supermarket, we can provide the following options.
- Buñol: Lidl
- Buñol: Mercadona, Avda. de La Música S/N C/ Jesús Sáez, 17
- Cheste: Mercadona, Ctra. Cheste-Chiva
- Chiva: Masymas, Polígono Nº 14 Casco Urbano
- Chiva: Consum, Plaza Constitución 4
- Al Campo, Parque Comercial Bonaire, 46960 Aldaia, direction airport, about 20 minutes drive. Located in the Bonaire shopping center.
There are many airlines that fly to Valencia (RyanAir, Transavia, KLM, Vueling) and from various cities (Amsterdam, Brussels, Eindhoven, Rotterdam, Weeze).
We always search via Skyscanner.nl. You can enter a price alert here, so that you can follow the prices for a number of days or weeks. It is also useful, for example, to look at different departure and arrival cities.
For example, departures from Eindhoven and back to Brussels.
But the KLM world deal weeks are also good to keep an eye on.