Casa Mas Montañas
Terms and Conditions
We would like to welcome you to our guesthouse and we ask you to familiarize yourself with our terms and conditions and privacy statement.
These Terms and Conditions apply to all guests of Casa Mas Montañas.
By entering into a reservation request or reservation you agree to the terms and conditions.
- The minimum stay at Casa Mas Montañas is two nights.
- Check-in is between 3:00 PM and 8:00 PM, check-out before 11:00 AM. This can be deviated from in consultation. A late check-out is possible if the room or suite is not booked on the day of departure.
The price is € 20,-. No refunds will be made in the event of early departure.
- In consultation and if possible, a camping bed can be placed in the room or suite. Costs for this are 7.50 per night.
- Smoking is not allowed in the rooms, suites and common areas indoors. Smoking is allowed outside, but we ask our smoking guests to be considerate of the other guests of Casa Mas Montañas. It is forbidden to smoke near the trees and the nature reserve for safety reasons.
- Pets are allowed in consultation.
- Guests can park their car in the closed private car park. Parking is always at your own risk.
- The owners may deny and/or refuse access to the accommodation with immediate effect in the event of violation of the general terms and conditions and/or the house rules or in the event of inappropriate behavior, without further notice and reasons and without refund of accommodation costs.
Casa Mas Montañas reserves the right to change the terms and conditions. You accept and acknowledge as binding the terms and conditions in effect at the time you use the website and facilities of Casa Mas Montañas.
- Rates on the website are per room/suite per night and include an extensive breakfast for two people.
- For extra persons in the suites we charge 27.50 euros per person per night, including an extensive breakfast. Children till 2 years are free.
- If you use a double room with 1 person, a discount of 10 euros per night applies.
- The rates of the rooms/suites depend on the relevant period. Look under the heading Rooms & suites for the right prices per period.
- Season 1 (November till March) / Season 2 (April till October).
- Rates stated on the website include the use of water, electricity, air conditioning, bath and bed linen and WiFi.
- Rates stated on the website include VAT and include tourist tax.
- During Fallas, Tomatina and Moto GP we use different prices.
- Rates stated on the website are subject to price changes.
3. Reservation and confirmation
- A reservation request and/or reservation can be made by telephone, via Whatsapp or by e-mail.
- We do not charge extra reservation costs.
- After receiving your reservation request, we will send a reservation confirmation and a deposit must be paid. The reservation is only final when you have received a reservation confirmation from us and the deposit has been paid.
- We request that you transfer 25% of the total amount to the account below within 7 days of receipt of this reservation confirmation, stating your reservation number. Only then is the reservation final.
- The remaining payment (75% of the total amount) must be transferred no later than 4 weeks before arrival.
- If you make a reservation within 4 weeks before arrival, we request that you transfer the entire amount immediately.
- Deposit and balance can be transferred to: NL53 INGB 0004237772 in the name of CWE Antonisen. ING’s BIC (SWIFT) code is INGBNL2A.
- Costs for the use of the honesty bar, dinner parties, lunches and snacks must be paid in cash on departure. The prices can be found on the list at the honesty bar and in the living room.
- Taxes and other costs: The price includes VAT and tourist tax. Service charges not applicable.
- Payment of the reservations made by us for arrangements, activities and other services before arrival must be paid immediately by bank transfer unless stated otherwise.
- Payments with pin or credit card are unfortunately not possible with us. Payment only by bank transfer or cash. Payment can be made on the spot. There are 2 ATM’s in the village of Godelleta.
- When booking we do NOT ask for a deposit. We assume that you treat our property in the same way as your own and that you report it to us if an accident happens. Then we’ll just solve that together.
- Cancellations are only accepted by e-mail stating your reservation number.
- If the reservation agreement is cancelled, the following cancellation costs will be charged:
UP TO 6 WEEKS BEFORE ARRIVAL: 25% of the total stay sum.
UP TO 4 WEEKS BEFORE ARRIVAL: 75% of the total stay sum.
< /strong>FROM 2 WEEKS BEFORE AND FROM THE DAY OF ARRIVAL: 100% of the total stay sum.
- In the event of a no show, the full stay sum is due.
- We advise you to take out good travel and cancellation insurance.
6. Force majeure
- In case of force majeure, both permanent and temporary, Casa Mas Montañas is entitled to dissolve the agreement in whole or in part or to suspend it temporarily without the guest being able to claim fulfillment and/or compensation. Force majeure includes, but is not limited to: danger of war, war, insurrection, strikes, boycotts, disruptions in the energy circuit, traffic or transport, government measures, scarcity of raw materials, natural disasters and furthermore all circumstances, extraordinary weather conditions, death from one of the owners or close relatives, etc., under which full or partial fulfillment of the agreement cannot be expected from the accommodation in reasonableness and fairness.
- Casa Mas Montañas cannot be held liable for damage suffered by the guest or third parties as a result of the stay in the accommodation; the guest indemnifies Casa Mas Montañas against claims in this regard. Casa Mas Montañas is not liable for malfunctions in and around the accommodation, such as disturbances and failure of electricity and water supplies and technical installations, construction and/or road works in the vicinity of the accommodation that have not been announced or are untimely announced. Casa Mas Montañas is not liable for damage, loss or theft of personal belongings of the guest.
- Casa Mas Montañas can only be held liable for damage that is due to the gross negligence or negligence of the owners.
- The use of the swimming pool is at your own risk. Casa Mas Montañas cannot be held liable for physical injury or damage to personal property through its use.
- Guests must behave properly and use the guesthouse in accordance with reasonable usage instructions provided by the property or the owners.
- The main guest is legally liable for damage caused by him or his fellow guests to Casa Mas Montañas or the objects or persons present there.
- A claim must be reported directly to the owners by the guest. Repair and or replacement costs must be reimbursed by the guest.
- In the event of loss of keys/remote or damage thereto, all resulting costs will be charged to the guest.